A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Cookies are used to store information about your visit so the browser "remembers" you when you come back. Cookies usually store technical information, user preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social network links, account access tokens, etc. The objective of cookies is to allow the browser to addapt the content to your own profile and needs, without cookies services offered by alsmot any website would suffer notably.
Cookies used on this website
Following the directives of the Spanish Agancy of Data Protection we now proceed to provide details regarding cookies usage on this site with the objective of informing you as throughly as possible.
This website uses the following cookies:
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Zopim: Stores cookies to identify chat users
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to create statistics about traffic, and visits volume of this website. By using this website you are agreeing to let google collect information about you. If you want to learn more, please contact Google directly.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses their own cookies to allow you to use the Like and Share buttons.
- PHPList - Stores cookies to sign users up for the newsletter of this site.
Deactivating and removing cookiesYou can choose to deactivate or remove cookies any time. The way to do this depends largely on the browser you are using.
· Neither this website, nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in our cookies policy.
· Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from them you can practice your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website, nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct, or incorrect usage of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser remembers that you do not want it to store cookies.
- In the case of Google cookies, they are stored in servers located in the United States, and Google promisses not to share any information with third parties, except in the cases where it may be necessary for the correct functioning of the system, or when the law demands it. According to Google, they don't store your IP. Google Inc, is a company afiliated to the Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro that guarantees that all the data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to the European Normative. You can learn more about it by following this link . If you want information about the usage that Google makes of cookies please read this document..
- For any other questions about this cookies policy, please don't hesitate to contact us through our contact section.